Friday, February 5, 2016

Is it just me or is every math problem like  fighting a civil war, every word in a book stabbing me in the back, every letter I write pushes me in to a dark hole. Why is it so hard? I am not dumb nor stupid. If you think that I am dumb or stupid I do not exactly like you any more, ha ha ha just kidding. I do not really care or blame you if want to hurt me you can't. I have so much more in my life to worry about instead of your judgement. But why is it so much harder to do things for me. It's not to fair on my opinion. But no its not the people who can do a math problem like thay are eating a tub of ice cream. No it's not their fault at all, Nor am i mad at them. Just keep in mind, world, that next time you see me struggling do not think I am dumb or pathetic or lazy or any thing like that. Not like I care but do keep on mind the way I learn and do things dose not effect me or my attitude nor my look.
                                                                                 
                                                              -koya

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. If you ever need help with anything, we can figure it out together.

    ReplyDelete